- Sri Sachidanandamurthy is the third son of Smt. Sundaramma and Sri Shyamanna. He was born on July 20 in Halebidu village of Belur Taluk in Hassan district.
- He completed his studies at Halebidu and Hassan and came to Bangalore in search of employment in 1978. He has been a volunteer in Rashtriya Swayamsevaka Sangha since childhood.
- He has been a labour leader in Andra Steel, Cap Steel, Bharuka Steel and Brindavan Steel companies from 1978 to 1984.
- Joined the Bharatiya Janata Party in 1983 and served as
- The President, Vathur constituency, Bangalore North.
- District General Secretary and District organising General Secretary, Bharatiya Janatha Party Bangalore constituency.
- District President, Bangalore.
- BJP state secretary,
- BJP state spokesperson,
- BJP In-charge of Bangalore rural district.
- He served as Chairman of KEONICS - (Karnataka State Electronics Development Corporation Limited ) in 2012.
- From 1991 to 2014, he was in charge of the Bengaluru North Lok Sabha constituency and all the by-elections held in the state of Karnataka.
- He has been the In-charge of elections not only in Karnataka state but also in other states like Andhra, Telangana, Kerala, Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu.
- In 2018 Assembly elections, he was the In-charge of the Kolar District and had successfully hosted a massive program of Honourable Prime Minister Sri Narendra Modi and Sri Amit Shah.
: Social Movements by Sri H.S. Sachidananda Murthy:
- Since his entry into the politics, he has been in many rallies/protests in response to social concerns.
- He has led many massive people movements for the benefit of the people
- Protection of government lands,
- Conservation of tanks and water bodies,
- Identification of graveyards in Krishnarajapuram
- Protection of “Katte Vinayaka Temple”.
- Exposed Rs 131 crore massive corruption scam in Krishnarajapur Municipality in 2001
- He has led the Ayodhya – Ram Janmabhoomi Movement and was in-charge of the Rath Yatra.
- He has actively participated inr Nityapooje, Ramajyothi, Kar Seva in Ayodhya and Ekatha Yatra.
- In addition, he was In-charge of Bangalore City and Bangalore Rural Districts for the Parivarthana Yatra and Sankalpa Yatra led by the Honorable Sri BS Yeddyurappa.
Recently, in recognition of his effort and service for the party in the past 38 years, the Chief Minister of the Karnataka State, Sri. B. S. Yediyurappa has, appointed Sri H. S. Sachidananda as the Chairman of the prestigious Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board and he is all set for planning and implementing various programmes and schemes for the upliftment and betterment of the Brahmin Community in the State.
As a result of his efforts, the State Government has sanctioned the caste and income certificates, issued for the purpose of granting reservation to the civilian posts and educational reservation of the Central Government, as a benchmark/eligibility criteria for various projects of the Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board, as per the GO dated 14.7.2020 and number: rd 36 muaabi 2020.